2011年12月30日星期五

One of cheap wedding dress most

One of the most latest projects I have carried out for Dream Now Magazine may be a large amount of bridal trend study and wrote an post about Kate Middleton?¡¥s wedding gown. The post is revealed on the initial web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Webpage . Creating this piecabout Kate?¡¥s type and existing bridal trest me pretty a bit. The wedding ceremony world is such a unique world compared to style styling globe I live and consume myself in. Even though I am motivated by particular developments, stylists, topics and artwork, I nonetheless enjoy to get assignments thrown at me that I can obtain a challenge from. The next assignment I have to write about is actually a one,000 term post about Rachel Zoe, her style design carreer, new baby and life like a stylist now.


Following I write this post, my boss said that she is likely to pitch it for the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations team for an job interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her primary assistant. I am tremendous excited to start operating on this and studying current information about Zoe and to start composing about her. I've in no way gotten this kind of an awesome chance to compose for such a nicely identified stylist and quite possibly hold the article be the reason why she says of course to getting interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyhow, have a look at www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook web page, and Twitter for additional information on the most recent reports which the employees and I have been publishing, such as my write-up about Kate Middleton and her wedding ceremony style!


lace wedding dress
cheap wedding dress
mother of the bride dresses

没有评论:

发表评论