2012年1月12日星期四

The wedding globe is Halter Wedding Dresses

Among the most latest projects I have done for Dream Now Publication is a great deal of bridal pattern analysis and wrote an article about Kate Middleton?¡¥s marriage ceremony dress. The article is printed on the initial page on Dream Now?¡¥s Webpage . Composing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s style and present bridal trest me rather somewhat. The wedding globe is such a diverse world compared to fashion design globe I reside and consume myself in. Although I am influenced by certain tendencies, stylists, topics and art, I still love to obtain assignments thrown at me that I can obtain a problem from. The next assignment I have to write about is usually a 1,000 term write-up about Rachel Zoe, her style styling carreer, new child and lifestyle as being a stylist now.


After I publish this article, my boss stated that she is about to pitch it to the Rachel Zoe Public Relations group for an job interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her key assistant. I'm tremendous energized to begin working on this and researching latest information about Zoe and to start composing about her. I have in no way gotten this kind of an fantastic chance to publish for this kind of a nicely identified stylist and possibly have the write-up be the cause why she states sure to becoming interviewed. =] So stoked ! In any case, look at www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook web page, and Twitter for a lot more information on the latest articles which the staff and I've been publishing, such as my post about Kate Middleton and her wedding ceremony type!




Halter Wedding Dresses
Bonny Wedding Dresses
Maternity wedding dresses

没有评论:

发表评论