2012年3月25日星期日

I also learned I'm not the first person to Vibram Sprint

As someone who specializes in health, my interest was peaked even far more now. I asked much more questions. Her name was Vena Cook-Clark, age 27, and she'd been running as being a hobby for 6 years.Originally, the unusual look and lightness with the shoes grabbed her attention. She read that barefoot running was greater for her alignment, and it was enough to make her plunk down the asking price of $100.00 to give them a attempt.When she brought them home, her husband joked they looked like she had "alien toes," but now, she exclaims he wants a pair also. I asked if they were challenging to put on. She said it gets easier after the first number of times, and it really is worth the trouble. She added, "It was awkward operating with them initially, but after about 2 weeks I got used to them and now want one more pair for hiking."She boasted about how quick it truly is to toss them within the wash together with the rest of her running or working out clothing.



She told me they were produced by a company named Vibram and told me I could find them on the internet by Googling "Vibram Five Fingers."When I got home that evening, I did just that. I instantly identified what was called a "Barefoot Motion." Purists favored the term, "Minimalist Motion," due to the fact you're not genuinely barefoot while sporting them. First, I wanted to uncover out if there seriously were health benefits to wearing them.Turns out, a 2010 study from India says children who wore footwear before the age of 6 were much more likely to create flat toes than kids who ran all-around barefoot. They also had superior developed longitudinal arches. Statistically, 8.2% of kids who wore footwear regularly suffered from flat feet compared to 2.8% of barefoot kids. The study was published in the Times of India.I also learned I'm not the first person to discover this study. In 2009, Christopher McDougall wrote a brand new York Time's bestseller called, "



Vibram Sprint
Vibram KSO
Vibram Speed

没有评论:

发表评论